The Elevage de Marly offers daily or residential pony training camp during school vacations for children aged 5 to 18. We provide a healthy country setting where kids can really improve their riding, relationships with animals, self awareness, social and language skills. One day or several days residential camp—30 minutes from Geneva.
Monday to Friday, every week of Spring/Easter vacation, Summer vacation and Autumn half term. Maximum group size is 8 children per week, this ensures excellent care of the children and high impact tuition, one on one.
- Arrivals between 8:30 and 09:30, day ends at 17:30 to 18:00.
- Hippology theory and overview of tack, harness, equipment—1 hour
- 2h00 to 2h30 riding and practice
- Grooming and horse & tack care—30 minutes
- 12:00—Lunch Break
- 14h00, Dip in the pool when hot weather, in bad weather horse film/video, or cart rides.
- 15:00 Horseback riding in the countryside (Hacking out) for 1 to 2 hours.
- 17:00 Groom and feed horses
- Arrival of parents
What you should bring:
- Riding boots or rubber boots
- Riding britches, jodphurs or tight-fitting trouser, or old jeans.
- Windbreaker/K-Way waterprooof
- Swimming costume and beach towel
Who is it for?
- Children 5 to 18 years, all backgrounds and nationalities
- Beginner to advanced level riders
NB: Participants must have own accident/health insurance. Elevage de Marly is non-profit association and can not de held liable for accidents.